Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completion and submission of all required documentation by the Department of Human Services, NorthCare, and any other entity that provides funding or referrals for services.
- Data entry into the computer systems which include all demographic and financial information necessary for outcomes management and billing purposes.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, and discharge planning of the person served. To include documenting progress, or lack of progress, on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the coordination of care necessary to bring stabilization to the person served which may include referrals to other agencies in the county where the client will be served.
- Providing individual therapy sessions for the person served, utilizing intervention strategies best suited for the client including, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and motivational interviewing.
- Maintaining the client case file to include all documentation in accordance with organization requirements in an organized and professional manner.
- Maintain an outpatient counseling caseload.
- Actively engage in the staff development plan, striving to achieve objectives and goals, to become better at providing addiction services.
- Actively engage and have involvement in the residential group process and weekly residential and outpatient staff meetings
- Any other duty that promotes wellness of the person served, strengthens the organization’s mission, or promotes goodwill in the community.
REQUIREMENTS:Must be a licensed counselor, LMSW, or a licensed psychologist. Engagement in obtaining the Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC) status through a development plan or already be a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC or CAADC) through the State of Michigan. Ongoing education in all seminars and workshops related to substance abuse and outpatient treatment.
**No benefits provided. Wage will be based on experience/credentials. Flexible hours for part or full time.**
To send in a resume or for more information, please e-mail: email@example.com